Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FREE Durex Magazine & High Value Coupons!

I posted about this freebie early in December and just received my free issue today. If you haven't signed up to receive your free issue of Durex Magazine, well in my opinion, its definitely worth it. Just Click here and fill in your info. As I flipped through the magazine I did find a sheet of $25 worth of High Value coupons.
  • Save $4 on Durex Play Utopia
  • Save $3 on Durex Sensi Thin
  • Save $2 on any Durex Product
  • Save $5 on Durex Play Allure
  • Save $3 on Durex Play Quiver
  • Save $2 on any Durex 12 pk
  • Save $4 on any Durex 24 pk
  • Save $2 on Durex Play Pleasure Foam

My hubby normally doesn't get exited about the freebies I receive in the mail but lets just say this one... well, he was all smiles!:)

No comments: