Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Target Deals I scored today!




I headed out to Target today to snag some of the great weekly deals that I posted here and here. This is what I got:
  • 1 huge value Pack of Electrasol on clearance for $4.24
  • 4 South Beach Living Snack bars (5 ct.) $2.33 each
  • 2 Kashi Fruit Bar pks $2.75 each
  • 4 Ocean Spray juices $1.99 each
  • 4 Johnson's soap buddies bars

I purchased a grand total of 15 items for ONLY... $6.42! It really does PAY to use coupons! I thought I would go ahead and post a picture of my receipt as well. I want all you newbie couponers out there to realize that you can do this too! It doesn't take a rocket scientist, I promise... I am definitely not one, that's for sure!


For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from Meijer, and they have South Beach bars on sale for 4/$8. With the $2 IP, they are FREE!!
Maureen

Hip2Save said...

Wow!!
I will go ahead and post this since its such a great deal!
Thanks for the heads up!:)