Tuesday, March 10, 2009

House Party: Clairol, Green Mountain, Werther's


More House Party's to apply for...

You'll receive FREE Clairol products, and you’ll also get personalized information on choosing the perfect hair color for you and your guests.

You'll receive FREE hot beverages, travel mugs, calendars and more!

You'll snag plenty of Werther's Original Caramel Chocolate and coupons!

**If your unsure what exactly hosting a House Party is all about, then click on over here to read my previous post about them!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever hosted one of these parties or heard back from them after you applied? I've applied for several, but never got a response...

Hip2Save said...

Rachel,

Yes, I've heard back from all the ones Ive applied for. I've never gotten to host a party yet, though, but I know a few people who have.

Anonymous said...

I sign up on March 29th and I'm
going to host a Juicy Juice
House Party . I'm so excited !

Hip2Save said...

YAY!:)

Nina said...

Because of you, I found out about House Party. I was chosen to host a Domino's pizza party. You're invited, but I think you're a bit far from New Mexico. Thanks for all you do!

Hip2Save said...

Nina,
Wish I could come!:)

Merritt said...

Hey! I got accepted to host an American Idol party! We even get to test drive a new Ford Fusion! Thanks so much for letting me know about this. I would never have found out about it if it weren't for this site. You are welcome to come! I live in South Carolina! Thanks again!

Hip2Save said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I got accepted to host a The French Cocktail Hour House Party. I'm still not sure how it works so if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. They aren't supplying food for this one, just discounts and a box of party decorations came. Not too exciting. The date is June 4th! There is a party website I've set up plus used the guest manager to invite guests.

Tanya said...

I got the dominos party for June 20, 2009 anyone got any advice?