Saturday, May 16, 2009

Walgreens Deals 5/17-5/23


Register Reward Deals

Colgate Visible White toothpaste $4.99=$4.99RR
Use the $1 coupon from here
Final cost FREE + $1 profit!

Skintimate Shave Gel $1.99=$1RR
Use the .75 coupon from the 4/26SS
(some regions got a $1 coupon)
Final cost .25 or FREE!

Right Guard Deodorant Professional Strength $4.99=$5RR
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/19SS
Final cost FREE + a $1 profit!

Glade Sense and Spray or Lasting Impressions $8.99=$1.50RR
Use the $4 coupon from the 5/10SS
Final cost $2.49!
**These are ONLY $1 at Walmart!

Off Clip-on mosquito repellent $8.99=$3RR
Use the buy one get one free coupon from here
Plus, use the $2 coupon from the 5/17SS
(for the one you're not getting free)
Final cost $3.99 for 2, just $2 each!

BIC Bonus pack utility Lighter $2.99=$1RR
Use the $1 coupon from the 5/17SS
Or from here
Final cost .99!

***************************************************
These 3 products below are all part of the same RR deal, so you can only get the $2RR back on one per transaction!

Benefiber Drink Mix $4.99=$2RR
Use the $2 coupon from the 2/22, 4/5 or 5/10SS
Final cost .99!
**These are ONLY .50 at Walmart!

Maalox $4.99=$2RR
Use the $1.50 coupon from the 3/8SS
Final cost $1.49!

Gas-x $4.99=$2RR
Use the $1.50 coupon from here, IE or Firefox
Or the $1 coupon from the 3/8SS
Final cost as low as $1.49!

************************************************
Buy $10 worth of Band-Aids ($3) and Neosporin ($4)=$4RR
Deal scenario:
Buy 2 Baid-Aid products $6
And 1 Neosporin $4
Total=$10
Use 2 $1 Band-Aid coupons from the 2/8SS or 4/26RP
Plus, use 1 $1 Neosporin coupon from the 2/8SS, 3/15SS or 4/26RP
Pay $7
Get back a $4RR
Final cost $1 each!

Bayer Quick Release Crystals $2.49=$2.49RR
Use the $1 Tear pad coupon found at CVS & Walgreens
Final cost as low as FREE + a $1 profit!

Breeze2 or Contour Glucose Monitor $14.99=$5RR
Use the $30 coupon from the 3/22SS or 4/26RP
Final cost FREE + a $5 profit!

Other Great Deals

Ball Park Franks on sale buy one at $3.29 get one free
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 4/26RP
Final cost $2.29 total, just $1.15 each!

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese .69 with in ad coupon
Use the buy 3 get 1 FREE coupon from here
Final cost .51 per box!

Splenda $2.99 with in ad coupon
Use the $3/2 coupon from the 3/29SS
Or from the April issue of All You magazine
Final cost $2.98 for 2, just $1.49 each!

Blue Diamond Almonds (8 oz.) 2/$5
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 3/22SS
Final cost $2 each!

Breyers Ice Cream buy one at $6.29 get one free
Use two .75 coupons from the 4/5 Unilever
Final cost $2.40 each!

Reynolds foil 20 ft or wax paper 75 ft .89 with in ad coupon
Use the .55 coupon from the 4/19SS
Final cost .34!

Sure for Men $1.99
Use the $1.50 coupon from the 5/3SS
Final cost .49!
**This is ONLY .28 at Walmart!

BIC Soleil Disposable Razors $4.99
Use the $3 coupon from the 5/17SS
Final cost $1.99!
**Look for some varieties on clearance!

Johnson’s Soft Lotion or Soft Wash $3.50
Use the $2 coupon from the 4/19RP
Final cost $1.50!

Dove Single bar Soap .99
Use the $1 Dove Face Care coupon from the 5/17RP
Final cost FREE!

Sally Hansen Hair Remover products $3 off
Purchase Sally Hansen Cream Hair Remover Kit for Face, Upper Lip and Chin (2 oz.) on sale for $2.99
Use the $1 coupon from the 3/29RP
Final cost $1.99

Or

Purchase Sally Hansen Extra Strength Spray-On Shower-Off Hair Remover on sale for $4.99
Use the $2 coupon from the 5/17RP
Final cost $2.99!

Buy 3 Aveeno products and get FREE travel essentials Kit!
Aveeno products are also 20% off this week!

Buy 3 Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion (2.5 oz.) $2.63 each=$7.89
Use 3 $2 coupons from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost ONLY $1.89! Plus, snag a FREE Essentials Travel Kit!

Or

Buy 3 Aveeno Baby products (Lotion, wash and/or cream) $4.39 each=$13.17
Use 3 $2 coupons from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost $7.17! Plus, the FREE travel Kit!

Aquafresh Whit Trays Kit (14 ct) $35.99
Use the $15 in ad coupon
Plus, use the $7 coupon from here
Final cost ONLY $13.99!

Carefree pantyliner (18-22 pk.) .99 with in ad coupon
Use the .50 coupon from here
Or the $1 coupon that's available in various magazines
Final cost .50 or FREE!

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner buy one for $2.79 get one FREE
Use 2 .75 coupons from the 4/26SS
Final cost .65 each!

Lysol Disinfectant Spray $3.50
Use the $2 coupon from the 5/3SS
Final cost $1.50!

All Knox NutraJoint products buy one get one free
Buy Knox NutraJoint Gelatine Drink Mix (11 oz.) Unflavored $16.99
Use 2 $6 coupons from the 5/17RP
Final cost ONLY $2.50 each!

Excedrin Migraine (24 ct) buy one at $4.79 get one FREE with in ad coupon
Use 2 $2 coupons from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost 2/.79, just .40 each!

Have questions about Walgreens?
Check out this Walgreen's Q&A post!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

54 comments:

Rachel said...

I noticed you put the Dove bar at .99 and said to use the $1 Dove coupon to get it for free. A couple of weeks ago I tried to use a $1 coupon for a .99 item (cannot remember what it was)and the cashier said I couldn't do that because the coupon was for more than the item. She refused to take it, even though I was purchasing many different items. Is this right?

Anonymous said...

DEAL AT WAGS: Fiber one caramel delight cereal is around $1 on clearance!

ambra said...

TO RACHEL:
Nicely ask the cashier to adjust the coupon down. If she won't, ask if there is a manager who might be able to help you. I don't think they will want to lose your business over a penny!

brie007 said...

The $1 Coke Q's beep(the ones that were up last week,maybe?). I called Coke and they said it was a mistake,don't use them the stores will not be reimbursed. Is this right or not? Any help would be appreciated! Thank You!!

Anonymous said...

I used the $1.00 coke coupons at Wal-mart and they took them just fine?

Anonymous said...

I love that you put the price at Walmart if it is cheaper there. That is a great help. I hate to buy something and think I'm getting a great deal only to find I could have gotten it cheaper somewhere else.

DowntownFTL said...

Brie007... They are all invaild. It must have been a coupon glitch or a hacker. I would not use them as they stores WILL NOT get reimbursed.

You can check your coupons to make sure at www.veri-fi.com

When I checked mine this is what I got:

You entered Veri-FI code 0047727270419589

This code is VALID.

The coupons bearing this code
must read as follows:

Summary $1.00 OFF
Description: One (1) 12 pack of Coca-Cola Classic®, diet Coke®, Coca-Cola Zero™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Pibb®, Barq's® or Fresca®.
UPC Code: 5 490005107 6
EAN Code:
Exp. Date: No Later Than 3/31/2007
Timestamp: 5/7/2009 5:58:24 AM



LOOK AT THE EXP DATE!

brie007 said...

Thank you for all in feedback.I'll check them on the site.

Anonymous said...

Can you or can't you use 2 of the $2.00 off coupons on the OFF deal??

Hip2Save said...

Shopping Frugal,
Thanks for the info. I didn't even realize this!:(

Hip2Save said...

Anon,
For OFF deal you'll only be able to use one $2 coupon, if you're using it with the buy one get one free coupon.

Anonymous said...

Thank You Hip!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be the same with the Excederin then ... one coupon for $2.00 off?

Hip2Save said...

Anon,
No, it wouldn't. With the Excedrin you are not using a buy one get one free coupon. You will just use two $2 coupons, since you're purchasing 2 items (even though you're getting one free with the stores sale).

With the OFF deal-You're using a BOGO coupon and then for the one you're not getting free you're using a $2 coupon. Plus, the store has these on sale bogo too, so that will deduct from your total as well.

I hope this makes sense and I haven't confused you more!

Anonymous said...

lol! Thank you! ... Think I understand ... Can't be a B1G1 coupon but a store coupon will accept 2.

Hip2Save said...

Yes, you got it!:)

PMS said...

Thank you so much! I want you to know that your site has REALLY helped me/us. I just started couponing about 3 weeks ago. We are drowning in medical bills and it's been horribly TOUGH lately! We live a hour from BIG stores. Yesterday we went to a big town.
We did a huge "stock up" cuz we were there. We spent OOP $312.00 but saved $322.00 in coupons!!!!!
Your site and help was a blessing sweetie!! Love to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Off Clip-on mosquito repellent $8.99=$3RR
Use the buy one get one free coupon from here
Plus, use the $2 coupon from the 5/17SS

How do I use a coupon from a date that hasn't occurred?

Danielle said...

You get the coupon tomorrow in the sunday paper and THEN go shopping.

Amber Berry said...

Brie007,
I thought there was a Lowery517 that checked with coke last week and the lady said they were OK...I feel bad because I already used several of them and gave others to some friends to use. I will check on the veri-fi website, but I am so bummed.
What did they say exactly about the coke coupons?
Thanks Amber

Amber Berry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dannielle, I don't have a Sunday paper in this rural area. I thought you could go online at Supersaver.com, will it be there tomorrow? I'm new at this. How do you know what is coming out tomorrow? Thanks for your reply.

brie007 said...

They said that it was a mistake. They don't know what happened exactly?!? They shouldn't have been released. I feel bad as well. The cashier pushed them through at Albies. I just got a bad feeling about it. So I called. This is what the site told me just now.www.veri-fi.com. I got it off on of the other comments in this post. A BIG thank you for that info!

You entered Veri-FI code 0167724352098709

This code is VALID.

The coupons bearing this code
must read as follows:

Summary $1.00 OFF
Description: One (1) 12 pack of Coca-Cola Classic®, diet Coke®, Coca-Cola Zero™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Pibb®, Barq's® or Fresca®.
UPC Code: 5 490005107 6
EAN Code:
Exp. Date: No Later Than 3/31/2007
Timestamp: 5/6/2009 9:52:00 PM

Amber Berry said...

So if they are valid then the store will get its money? So we can use them without guilt?
Please say yes.

Amber Berry said...

I just had a horrible thought that maybe the veri-fir website has not caught up with the hacking of the coke coupon.....

Tori said...

Hi Hip2Save,
You mentioned that the off clip on things are BOGO at Walgreens?? I went a few days ago, because i thought i read that somewhere, but when i got there, there were no signs and the employee said they weren't. Is that for the coming week or the past week??
Thanks,
All my family lives in Louisiana and they are infested with mosquitos there, so i want to have my kids protected when we go.
:)

Anonymous said...

I have a Catalina from Walgreens for $1 off Lysol, and I have a $2 MQ..can I combine these? I know I will need a filler..I don't know their policy on the Catalina's. Thanks.

Hip2Save said...

Tori,

oops! When I commented earlier stating, "Plus, the store has these on sale bogo too, so that will deduct from your total as well."

I meant- plus, you'll get the $3 Register Reward back which will deduct from your total.

So they are NOT on sale bogo this coming week. Sorry about the confusion!

Hip2Save said...

Anon,
The Catalina coupons from Walgreens are manufacturer coupons, so you'll only be able to use one coupon per item.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for all you do - you are wonderful! Question - I went today to get the Contour Meter and they rang up at like $89! Last week I got a few and they were the $14.99 price. Has anyone else has this problem? They still had the RR sticker, but just weren't on sale? Should I just go to another Walgreens? Thanks again!

Tiffany
trudd82@gmail.com

Lela said...

Anon-
The Contour Meters are regular price now, but the Breeze 2 Meters are still on sale for $14.99 and if you have the coupon it includes the Breeze 2, plus you get the RR.

Mama Bee said...

There is a $3 coupon for the off clip on here http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=14415&zid=oj97&nid=10&cid=14532001&bid=alk0509160520hbcpx39617

Mary said...

Ok I am new at this been following your blog and is really cool. If tomorrow I bought 3 aveeno lotion and used 3 $2 off coupons, and the foil with the 2 coupons. Along with $2 register reward I would need a filler right or no? Trying to figure out how to do the transaction tomorrow. Thanks.

Kaitlyn said...

Mary,
You are only allowed ONE coupon per item at Walgreens... RRs counts as coupons.
So if you follow your plan for tomorrow then you would need one filler item... look for cheap single caramels at the register, or some stores have individual Walgreens tissue packs or clearance hair elastics.

Jackie said...

Mama bee. Help me find that $3 coupon for off. Has anyone else gotten it?

Anonymous said...

The $3 off coupon says its for CVS. Does anyone know if Walgreens will accept it? Thanks

Rachel said...

Ambra,
When the cashier told me I couldn't use it, I asked her to adjust it down and she said, "We can't do that here." I didn't ask for a manager because there were a few people in line behind me so I just told he I didn't want the item. I will definitely ask for a manager next time, though. Thanks!

Hip2Save said...

Mary,
Yes, you'll need a filler just like Kaitlyn stated. Find something really inexpensive that you won't need to use a manufacturer coupon on.

Anonymous said...

I did this today:
2 Off! clip ons @8.99
1 Off! refill @ $4.99
1 filler of .39
Total $23.36
Minus 1 bogo free @ $8.99 pritable coupon
Minus 1 bogo free refill @ $4.99 pritable coupon
Minus $5.00 Right guard RR
Minus $1.00 Skintimate RR
Total $3.38

mary said...

Well I went to Wags today for the aveeno deal, and none was in stock. I asked when they would receive more said only get truck on Sat. Funny thing is said didn't even get any on their truck Sat. What a bummer.

Angela said...

the in ad coupon for the kraft mac and cheese says limit 3, but the coupon is buy 3 get 1 free, so can you not do this deal? how close do they stick to the limit, or is that just the limit for what you can get for .69 (but you get the fourth for free so it doesn't matter if it's on sale or not???))????

Lela said...

Angela-
I did the Mac & Cheese deal today and when they scanned the in-ad coupon it automatically deducted for all four. My receipt reads: KRFT MAC 7.25oz 4@.69 and shows a 3.20-WAGC. Also, it works on the Thick & Creamy if you like it more than the regular :)

Angela said...

lela-

thanks for your help!!!

Anonymous said...

I also love that you add that its cheeper at walmart - can you do this more?????? I hate finding out later another store had yet a better deal - I often wonder which store to shop at.

Bianca said...

I agree love that you mention which store is cheaper! please do this if multiple stores have the same deal going on...

Thanks for al you do H2S! I love your site!

Wags deal:

Balsam Creme Hair Color at $4.99-2.00RR=$2.99
Use the $2 coupon from 5/3 PG = Hair color for .99!

Jackie said...

I bought 3 mac & cheese today and they charged 1.69 for 3, deducted 1.69 for free one and $3 wagc. What?
They also took the $3 off coupon. Thanks mama bee. thanks everyone, It is so much easier doing these deals when you have already tested them.

Jackie said...

You are all probably in bed as I am on the West Coast. Right guard professional is on clearance for $4 but there is a $2 coupon inside the RG aerosol I bought at rite aid. Will I still get the RR for $5 if I buy it on clearance?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shopping Frugal...good to get the word out on the Coke IP. We don't want stores turning down IPs because they lost money.

Rachel said...

Mary, my WAGS also didn't have the Aveeno Travel Kit last week when it was the same deal. They told me they would be in on Thursday. So I went back Thurs. and they said they didn't get them, and that they wouldn't. The lady went and spoke with the manager and he allowed me to get one of the Burt's Bees Travel Kits for free (12.99 value) since they didn't have the Aveeno. You might want to ask about a substitution.

Alisa said...

If anyone wants a copy of the Walgreens coupon policy, please email me. I finally received one after emailing them numerous times!

alisavasquez@yahoo.com

Hip2Save said...

Alisa,
Wow! Thta's great. If you get a chance will you email me the policy:
hip2save@yahoo.com

I'd love to be able to post it, so everyone can have access to it. Thanks so much!:)

Anonymous said...

The boxes of benefiber at Walgreens are a MUCH better deal. The box is a lot bigger!

k said...

I went to Walgreens tonight and did the Glade Sense and Spray - it had a $1.50 RR on it and I had a $4.00 coupon for it. Inside the package was another $3.00 Coupon so you could do this one again.

Unknown said...

So couple questions for all you dealers! I went to Walgreens yesterday and got 2 Colgate visibly whites in one transaction and it only printed out 1 RR for one of them. Do you need to split items up in orders in order to get the RR? Also say I find a coupon at Target, will Walgreens take it? I also got 2 Clinical deodorants and I had to ask about it and the cashier nicely scanned the item on another order and voided it out so that another one would print but I missed out on the first transaction with the toothpaste.