Monday, June 22, 2009

Get a FREE Energy Shot Sample, T-shirt + More!


Monday Freebies:

Get a FREE sample of the new Steaz Energy Shot! Just go on over here and fill out the short form. One sample per household, ONLY available while supplies last!

UPDATE: DEAL is Dead!
Snag a FREE Trestlewood T-Shirt (while supplies last), when you sign up for their email updates. You'll get to choose between sand or olive for the T-Shirt color.

And if you're new to my site, then you'll definitely want to go on over here and check out all the free samples Walmart is offering up! You'll be able to get a FREE sample of Kotex, Aveeno and more!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

For some reason I can never see the Wal-Mart free samples page. It brings up a picture box but never shows the free samples. Any suggestions?

Hip2Save said...

I've heard that if you switch web browser it may work. Try switching from IE to Firefox or vise versa.

Kate said...

I don't see where you sign up for the Trestlewood t-shirt?

Anonymous said...

I registered with Trestlewood but they never showed me where you get the free t-shirt???

Hip2Save said...

It looks like the deal is now dead. They have removed the free t-shirt form from their site.

Madelene said...

I managed to get my tshirt request just in time. I went back to the site to request one for my sister and the form was no longer there.

Katrina said...

Just wanted to let you know....I was able to receive a free sample of that energy drink...