Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dolly Parton's Library: FREE Books for Kids!

Are any of you participating in the Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library?

I've posted about this previously, but wanted to remind new readers about this awesome program! If you have a child 5 years or under, then they may be eligible to get a FREE book in the mail every month! Yay! All you need to do is go on over here, type in your zip code and see if there is a sponsor in your area. If so, you'll be able to register your child and start receiving FREE books. It's that simple.

Unfortunately my area is not participating at this time... hopefully soon, though!

(Thanks, FreeSampleFreak!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE this program. They send out great books every month. Most of them have ended up being some of my child's favorites. I can't say enough great things about it.

Melissa said...

:( so sad its not in my county but the one next to us. How sad!

Anonymous said...

Anyone ever had to do a "manual" registration? How does that work?

Anonymous said...

not in or area either :(

Jen-mom to two boys and one on the way! said...

We love this program, they send out really awesome, classic books that my kids love. Hardback ones that are so nice and will be nice to pass along with them when they have kids. I love this program!

Definitely Deals said...

We participate in this.
when we signed up...it was not in our county but the county I worked in so I did qualify.

Hannah said...

Both of my boys get their books and we love it! They get hardback books every month, and I've seen the same ones at the store for $15+!

FYI, when I looked up my town on the main Imagination Library site, it said that they weren't taking applications, but I knew for a fact they were. So I googled the name of my town and "imagination library" and found the local contact info, and got my boys signed up this way.

Anonymous said...

My kids love getting these in the mail. They are really great books too! It is wonderful to add these to our book collection.

Unknown said...

LOVE this program!!!!