Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Walmart: .50 Klondike Choco Taco... Yum!


David emailed about this yummy treat you can score at Walmart! Next time you're there, look for the Klondike single Choco Tacos priced at $1. Pair this deal with the $1/2 Klondike coupon available on Coupons.com. Final cost only .50 each!

I love these kinds of deals because well, they make shopping with kids a lot easier! I usually tell my kiddos that if they're good while grocery shopping, then they can have a treat when we leave. That's why this yummy Klondike deal will come in handy!

**You can also print an additional $1/2 klondike coupon here.

(Thanks, David!)

For more Walmart Deals and Walmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

coupon is dead on coupons.com

Anonymous said...

You spelled "there" wrong in your first paragraph. It's spelled there when talking of a place; not their.

Frances said...

Thank God for anonymous spell checkers! LOL!

Great deal!

Jenny said...

Really? We're getting awesome deals on this site and you're correcting the spelling! Really?

Anonymous said...

Our Walmart would not take any of my "printed" coupons.. Now I remember why I quit shopping there...

Damien said...

I was so sad... the $1 off 2 Klondike Products coupon did not work with this product at my Walmart :(. It beeped and claimed I did not get a qualifying product :(. We wound up paying full price for two... there goes $1 I will never see again... oh well.