Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Food Lion: $1 off ANY Milk or Produce Coupon!

As I mentioned previously, Food Lion has a game to play on their website called The Guiding Stars Game! Play the game and you'll learn how Food Lion rates foods based on nutrition. Plus, after playing you'll be able to print a $1 coupon which can be used on any item which has received a rating of 1, 2, or 3. That means $1 off milk or produce and more. Getting discounts on these types of products is hard to come by, so definitely take advantage of this great coupon! This is a different coupon, then the one we all printed previously and has an expiration date of July 28th!

(Thanks, $30 Weekly Grocery Challenge!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had tores like this in CA. All our stores are priced so much higher then yours.

Unknown said...

When I tried to process this, it charged me 4.99 shipping, fyi.

Unknown said...

Sorry. It was $.99 shipping