Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Printable Coupons: Midol, L'Oreal & Lots More!


There are 2 new coupons on Coupons.com:

Save $2 on any Midol (20 ct or larger)
Don't see the coupon, use this zip code 73632
This coupon will definitely make for a sweet deal! You could also save this for Kmart doubles and get $4 off! Anyone know the price of the 20 ct boxes of Midol?

Save $2 on L'Oreal Revitalift Deep Set Wrinkle 24 hr Eye Repair Duo Save this coupon for a sale or better yet a buy one get one free sale to get a great deal!

Other new coupons:

Save .75 on any Haagen-Dazs (14 oz) Carton
IE or Firefox

Save $1.50 on any 2 (24 oz or larger) Aunt Jemima Mix or Syrup
Don't see the coupon, try this zip code 62946

Save $1 on any Tennessee Pride Breakfast Sandwich & save $1 on 2 packages of Tennessee Pride roll sausage
You'll need to fill in the form to access the coupons.

Save .50 on 2 boxes of Jell-o
This coupon will make for some very inexpensive jello!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

First let me say THANKS for all that you do!

I'm not seeing the Jello coupon - what zipcode did you use?

Thanks!
Dee

Anonymous said...

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qg3gbgs34746546&bt=wg&o=57747&c=KR&p=epxbBUYg

Mary said...

I couldn't find the Aunt Jemima or jell-o coupons on Coupons.com but found them on Smartsource.com, so if you can't find them try that.

Lowry517 said...

The Aunt Jemima syrup is on sale for 2/$5 at CVS the week of 8/9. Don't forget if they are out, to get a raincheck. $1.75 each may not be a great deal, but if you are paying with ecbs earned, then it is basically FREE.

Unknown said...

Midol 24ct boxes run around $6.99 (on drugstore.com). So Kmart is probably comparable; $4 off at Kmart Doublers would be a little over 1/2 off--not a bad deal if you use Midol.

Lowry517 said...

Let me correct my previous comment...I do not think the coupon for the Aunt Jemima and the sale at CVS 8/9 will work together. I think the coupon (don't have it infront of me) is for more ounces than the one on sale.

Ellen said...

It says I already printed the Haagen Dazs. I don't think I did.