Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FREE Baby's First Circus Ticket-- No Expiration!

Do you have a baby in your home under 1 years old?

If so, Leslie emailed to let us know that if you register your little one (during the 1st year of their life) on Ringling.com you can get a FREE Ticket for Baby’s First Circus--with NO expiration date!

Leslie did this when her child was just born and stashed the ticket away. Her child's now five and there going to the circus. She used the FREE ticket coupon and saved a whopping $20! Yay! This goes to show that planning WAY ahead usually pays off!

6 comments:

Cathy in Pa. said...

My daughter is now 16 and we still have not used this ticket yet. I really do not know what she is waiting for.

Isra said...

Thanks so much for this! My daughter is about to turn 1 in two weeks, this post came just in time!

Anonymous said...

I did this when my son was first born and it took at least 3 months to get it in the mail...I am so glad we did this.

Melissa said...

this is awesome! I have one that is getting ready to turn 1 and one that was just born in April.... So, we will save these for a special occasion! Thanks

Jen said...

I got one for my son before he turned one. It did take a while to arrive in the mail, but now we have it to use anytime the circus comes to town.

Anonymous said...

I would really encourage you all to read about what circuses do to the poor animals. No, I am not with Peta or anything like that but I did witness the mistreatment of elephants first hand at the one and only circus that I went to. Please consider removing this offer from your website and don't encourage others to go to these places that abuse animals. try an no animal circus they are wonderful.