Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yankee Candle: $10 off your Next $25 Purchase!

Shannon over at For The Mommas just emailed about a new high value Yankee Candle coupon that's available! Through September 7th, use this coupon online or in-stores to get $10 off your next purchase of $25 or more.

When these type of coupons are available, I always try to stock up on gifts to use throughout the school year, especially for teacher gifts and those people that are hard to shop for. Candles always seem to make great gifts when you just don't know what to get someone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This coupon says for wholesale use only. What does that mean?

Lindsay M. said...

I think the Yankee Candle Outlet store at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets will take these coupons too. I was there a few weeks ago, and the large candles were only $15!

Lindsay M. said...

I lied. This ones says not for outlet, but some coupons you can use there.

Anonymous said...

That is a great Idea! My youngest son has MANY therapists and teachers that work with him ( he has cerebal palsey).. I think last christmas I had 13 people that I wanted to show my appreciation to not to mention my other son's teachers.. this is a great way for me to start stocking up now!

A.Marie said...

Thanks for the great post! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you can use the coupon in a Yankee Candle Store? We have a store in our mall.