Friday, August 14, 2009

Weis Market: FREE Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks!

If you have a Weis Market nearby, then you'll be able to score a sweet deal on Betty Crocker fruit snacks starting tomorrow, 8/15! The Fruit Snacks will be on sale 4/$4! Plus, when you purchase 4 (starting 8/15) you'll get a $2.50 Catalina!

Deal Scenario:
Buy 4 boxes $4
Use 4 .40 coupons from here and here
(coupons will be doubled)
Pay .80
But then get back a $2.50 Catalina
Final cost 4 boxes FREE + a $1.70 moneymaker!

(Thanks, ForTheMommas!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!
There was a similar deal a while ago, and the items didn't ring up correctly for me. And as per their policy, if it rings up incorrectly you get the item for free. So I got the items for free AND they manually printed me the Catalina.
So don't be afraid to speak up!

SHannon@ For The Mommas said...

You are absolutely correct Samantha! Weis is very good about holding to that policy too!

Charlene said...

A similiar deal is running at Safeway stores right now- even without doubles it is a $1.50 moneymaker!

http://myfrugaladventures.blogspot.com/2009/08/free-or-cheap-fruit-snacks-kroger.html

Becky said...

I did the deal today in my local Weis. I used $1/2. I only had one coupon. Still a good deal. The catalina printed today also.
Weis is excellent at printing the catalina's if they don't print.