Saturday, October 17, 2009

CVS Deals 10/18-10/24


**Don't forget to use the $5 off $25 CVS coupon to make all the below deals that much sweeter!

Extra Care Buck Deals

Buy $20 in any Halloween candy=$5Ecb (limit 1)
Use any of these coupons to sweeten this deal:
Save $0.55/1 Reese's candy from the 8/23SS
Save $1/1 Hershey's Kisses from the 9/13SS
Save $1/3 Hershey's Fun Size snacks from the 9/27SS
Save $1/2 Hershey's Bliss bags from the 9/20SS
Hershey’s buy 3, get 1 FREE coupon from the 10/18SS
Trident Layers Gum, buy one get one free from the 10/18SS
Save $0.75/1 Trident Layers Gum
Save $1/2 Trident Layers Gums
save $1/2 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats
Save $1/1 bag of Nestle Candy
Save $1/1 bag of Wonka Candy


Deal Scenario:
Buy 6 Nestle Funsize bags $2.50 each=$15
Buy 6 Trident Layers Gum $0.99 each=$5.94
Total=$20.94
Use 6 $1/1 Nestle coupons from above
(you will need 3 computers to access 6 coupons)
Use 3 buy one get one free Trident coupons from the 10/18SS
Plus, use 1 $0.75/1 coupon from here and the $1/2 coupon from here
Total=$10.22
Get back a $5Ecb
Final cost just $5.22, just $0.44 per item!
**Let us know if you cook up any other great deal scenarios!
************************************

Spend $15 on Revlon Cosmetics=$7Ecb (limit 1)
Prices starting at $3.90
Deal Scenario:
Buy 4 priced at $3.90 each=$15.60
Use 4 $1/1 coupons from the 10/11SS
Pay $11.60
Get back a $7Ecb
Final cost $4.60 total, just $1.15 each!


Glade Reed Diffuser or Soy Candle $6.99=$6.99Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $3/1 coupon from the 10/4SS
Final cost FREE + a $3 moneymaker!

**Don't forget to submit for the $5 SC Johnson Rebate!

Spend $20 in select products below=$10Ecb (limit 1)
Advil $4.50
Centrum Ultra $10
Chapstick $1.50
Dimetapp or Robitussin $5.50

Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Advil $4.50 each=$9
Buy 2 Robitussin $5.50 each=$11
Total=$20
Use 2 $2/1 Advil coupons from here
Use 2 $2/1 Robitussin coupons from here
Pay $12
Get back a $10Ecb
Final cost $2 total, just $0.50 each!

Other Great Deals

Transformers DVD Spend $25 in P&G products get $10 off the Transformers DVD (limit 1)
Go on over to Kansas City Penny Pinchin' Mama to see how you can score a really sweet deal!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 8 pk $1
Use the $0.55/1 coupon from the 8/23SS
Final cost $0.45!

Nestle Pure Life Water 24 pk $4.49=$1Ecb (limit 1)

Use the $0.50/1 coupon from the September issue of All You mag.
Final cost just $2.99!

Progresso Soup buy one at $2.99, get one FREE
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from here
(Keep refreshing the page until you see a banner Progresso Advertisement!)
Final cost $0.50 each!

Lindsay Olives $1.25
Use the $1/2 coupon from here
Final cost $0.75 each!

Mom's Best Naturals Oatmeal regularly priced at just $1
Use the $0.75/1 coupon from here
Final cost $0.25!

Simply Asia Bowls $1.25
Use the $0.50/1 coupon from the 8/30RP
Final cost $0.75 each!

Sobe Life Water 2/$1.59

Use 2 $0.25/1 coupons from here
Final cost $0.55 each!

Bic Disposable Razors buy one, get one FREE

Prices starting at $3.39
Use 2 $2/1 coupons from the 9/20SS
Final cost as low as $0.54 each!

Women's Degree Deodorant Invisible Solids (travel size) $0.99
Use the $0.75/1 or $1/1 coupon from the 8/2RP
(the value depends on your region)
Final cost as low as FREE!
(Thanks, WhoSaidNothingInLifeIsFree!)

Neosporin Lip Health $5.49
Use the $3/1 coupon (not available anymore)
Plus, receive $2.50 off Instantly (CVS Clip Free Coupon)
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, CouponGal!)

Glade Sense and Spray or Lasting Impressions $5

Use the $4/1 coupon from here or from the 10/18SS
Final cost $1!

New to CVS Shopping?!?
Check out this
post!


For more CVS Deals and CVS Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

30 comments:

SuzyQpon said...

I did the candy deal and for some reason the Milky Way, 3 Musketeers and M&Ms bags (2/$7) all rang up B1G1. I ended up with 12 bags of candy, used 5 various $1 off Qs and a $5 off Rite Aid Q (competitor), spent $10 and got $5 ECB! It's worth scanning to see if any of your candy comes up B1G1 - they weren't marked but I'll take it!

RachelF said...

Candy Deal $20.94 - Qs = $10.22
Glade Deal $6.99 - $3Q = $ 3.99
Use $5/$25 Flu Quiz, tot = 9.21
Total EB Back = 11.99

Also, the diffuser deal is better if you use the $3.50 IP that was available 2 weeks ago.

nicole from ohio said...

does anyone know if the 5/25 coupon is gone cause I cant find them? thanks

Chrys said...

Nicole,
This is the only link that is still working for the $5 off $25.
http://minuteclinic.com/flu/SmartSavingsFluMC.swf

Anonymous said...

chrys:
the link didnt work for me.

Anu said...

has anyone tried to print the nestle coupon?? the link takes me to an arabic site, and then when i click english, i cant seem to find where the coupon is. any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Mom Who Cares said...

I emailed this to collin but for now I thought I'd share:

Aquafresh Extreme Clean - Free Sample with Printable Coupon - you can print two and gp pick up 2 travel sized toothpastes - these are at target and walmart I know for sure!

http://www.aquafresh.com/Savings.aspx

Mom Who Cares said...

this one too!

Play the dating game 'Wake Up with a Hot Brazilian' and get a coupon for a FREE hot beverage at 7 Eleven. At the end of the lengthy game click the cell phone message that says 'Get a Free Hot Brazilian' and a PDF file will open with your coupon. Print and redeem this coupon at your local 7 Eleven to receive a FREE hot beverage. Those beverages include: coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or cappuccino. This coupon expires 10/31/09.

http://www.mysavings.com/link_redirect.asp?lid=11791

Anonymous said...

To SuzyQpon - The Mars B1G1 was on the front page of the CVS ad.

Chrys said...

Anon, I'm not sure what to tell you, it worked for me on several different computers.

Jaime said...

Chrys' link worked for me...

Anonymous said...

link for progresso soup coupon didn't work

Holly said...

I did the candy deal last week. The candy was b1g1 and the fun size candy was 2/$7. I got thirteen bags of candy, the Kashi Go Lean and the 2 tricker treat bags to get the total up to $25.
Use $5 off 25 (flu quiz)
5 $1 off of two funsize candy
$3 of kashi cereal. I had $10 in ECB going into this. I paid $3.06 and got $5 in ECB's back. I was so happy.

Unknown said...

I just did the Revlon deal... it was awesome because they still had a B1G1 sign up from last weeks sale that someone forgot to take down... so not only did I get the spend 15 get 7 EB's I got the B1G1 sale as well!

Mom of Many Talents said...

I guess the surprises this week keep happening!!
Check out my blog real quick about the Herbal Essence!! Spread the word!!!
http://momtalents.blogspot.com/2009/10/cvs-101809.html

Betsy said...

FYI, the ECB deal for the Glade candles wasn't marked at my CVS or in the ad, but the ECBs still printed out! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the reminder to send in the SC Johnson rebate ! That earned me $5 more on the coupon/reed duffuser deal at
CVS today. Keep up the great work!!
SMS-- Granny in MS

Anonymous said...

I was excited to get the Glade candle ECB at CVS, but it wasn't listed in my ad or on the shelf, so I didn't get it. After reading Betsy's post, though, I think I will try to get it.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Is it the glade candle or the diffuser that get the ECB? The diffuser was not on sale. Retail was 9.99 and I don't know if it will print out the ECB. Any help will be great appreciated.

~ Thu

Patty said...

Hubby found a rebate form in the NeilMed rinses and spray gel. You can get a rebate back for $3.00 on each NeilMed item you purchase between 10/1/09 and 12/10/09...it also noted no limit to number of rebates and they include a survey which may net you some great coupons in return for participating. Bought two caps of rinse for $1.99/each on a clearance table last week with $1 off coupons on them and then picked up more with the SCR deals last week and this week also. Will get back $12 on top of my RA SCR. Only required copies of the receipts and not the originals in case you find other rebates you need the original receipts for..$10 money maker in the end

Anonymous said...

****ANGRY****
I went to my local CVS in Stanton, CA and the cashier refused to accept my nestle coupons! Although it clearly states "1 coupon PER ITEM(s) purchased" the indolent said he could only accept one coupon for my entire transaction! I asked him "how many items do I have? what part of PER item isn't clear to you?"
Does anyone else encounter this problem when using multiple coupons at CVS?
My argument was futile because the shift lead obviously was illiterate and even said he can't do fraudulent transactions! Yes the kid called my legitimate manufacturer coupons fraudulent!!

Any suggestions on how to most effectively deal with this situation? I'll be giving corporate a call tomorrow.

a busy mom getting through life said...

HI, quick question here
will this work towards the $5 rebate for SC Johnson (Glade Sense and Spray or Lasting Impressions $5
Use the $4/1 coupon from here or from the 10/18SS
Final cost $1!)
I got both of the deals @cvs and wondered if both of them would work instead of just the one she has posted here. ( the one she posted to use for the rebate I have then I got the one below were there was no ecb back on it - It was like $1 after cpn)

Middlingmom said...

Hello, I went to my local CVS this weekend to pick up the candy and I used coupons, etc. and my total came to around $15.00 the cashier told me that I needed to go buy more candy so that my grand total was over $20.00. Was she correcto on this or would I have still received the $5.00 since I spent around $25.00 before coupons? I really appreciate the help!

Anonymous said...

I went to CVS today and used the price checker to see if the Glade 3 wick candles were on sale since they weren't listed in my ad or marked on the shelf. Unfortunately, they weren't on sale. I guess it's a regional ECB promo. We didn't get the milk promo either in N. CA.

Betsy said...

I got the 4.2oz Glade candle that was $6.99 and got $6.99 in ECB, even though it wasn't listed as a sale in my local ad or marked on the shelves. I didn't try to get the diffuser since it was priced as $9.99 and not marked as on sale. So I would stick with the 4.2oz candles since those seem to definitely work.

Anonymous said...

I cant find the Buy $20 in Halloween Candy/Get $5.00 ECB in the ad. Am I missing something?

Anonymous said...

Did the buy $20 in candy get $5 ECB deal this AM..... No ECB printed out for either transaction. Looked at the ad and talked to the cashier, deal is $5/2 no ECBs. Cashier said it was last week's ad deal not this week's. I'm in AZ, so maybe It was in other states ads this week? Still a good price, but no rolling for next week, bummer....

Andrea said...

I love my CVS! I went yesterday to do the glade candle deal. They were all out of course but the cashier told me that she can write me a rain check and I can still get the ECB with it. This was the best news ever! I didn't realize this but it is true. No hurrying over to CVS anymore for me!

Anonymous said...

Got the Glade deal on the soy candles a week or two ago and have begun using one (smells great) and used the other in a little bag of goodies for my neice for her b'day. Today I went into CVS and did the Advil/Robitussin deal and I discovered a $2.50 peelie on one of the advils! :) I was so excited! I also bought milk (on sale from $3.59 to $2.99) and some of the candy 2/$3 (used $1.00 off on two bags) to get my total up to the $25.00. When all was said and done my total came to $35 before anything, then around $16.00 when I was done, plus got $10 in ebs! So that was kinda like a $4.00 shopping trip! Now my hubby and me are all set up for when we are not feeling our best w/our advil and robitussin, which I hope we don't have to use! Still, it is nice to have to use if needed! I know this was not a total FREE trip but hey, it was major savings in my book and from now on you better bet your bottom dollar I won't shop any other way. Thanks to Collin and all others who are/were the pioneers in this! :))

Anonymous said...

I had a problem using 2 coupons on the SoBe life water yesterday. I was only allowed to use one coupon. The manager said that I can not use several coupons for the same item yet he took all 4 coupons for the Wonka candy. Can you use 2 coupons on a buy one get one free item at CVS?