Saturday, April 11, 2009

Walgreens Deals 4/12-4/18


Monthly Free After EasySaver Rebates

One a Day Multi-Vitamin Drink Mix (2 ct) $1.49
$1.49 EasySaver Rebate #1
Purchase 3 One A Day Multi-Vitamin Drink Mix (2 ct) $1.49 each
Total=$4.47
Use the $4/2 coupon from the 3/22SS
Pay .47 + tax
Get back a $1.49 EasySaver Rebate
Final cost FREE + a $1 profit!
**The reason you'll only use one $4/2 coupon is to keep the register from beeping. If you just purchase 2 your total wouldn't cover the $4 coupon and so the register would beep.

Other EasySaver Rebates Worth Doing

Printer Cartridge Refill $10
Get $7.50 back with Easysaver Rebate #28 (on 1)
Final cost $2.50!

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Make Up Products
Purchase $10 worth and get a $10 EasySaver Rebate #6
The least expensive item is the Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Tinted Moisturizer priced at $12.99
Use the $1 coupon from the 2/22SS
Final cost $1.99
You may want to hold off on purchasing this and wait for a possible upcoming sale. That way you may be able to snag a FREE product and possibly make some money too!
Be on the look out for try me free stickers on select Organic Wear Natural Origin Mascara. Rebate form available here.

Resister Reward Deals

Scunci Elastics (18 pk) $2=$2RR
Final cost FREE!

Fiber Choice 10 ct Tablets $2.49=$2.49RR
Final cost FREE!

Colgate Max White or Max Fresh Toothbrush $3.49=$3.49
Use the $1 coupon from here (click on sign up now)
Or use the .75 coupon from the 3/29SS

Kellogg's cereal 3/$10 (select varieties)=$3RR (on 3)
Use 3 $1 coupons from the 4/5RP
You can also text to get a $1 Raisin Bran coupon
Final cost $1.33 per box!

Buy select Caress, Dove, Vaseline, Ponds, Lever 2000, Sunsilk or Dove-Buy 4=$2RR Buy 6=$6RR
**These items also qualify for the free ham or turkey rebate!
Let me know if anyone of you come up with a great scenario!?!

Chapstick 100 % Naturals or True Shimmer Lip Balm or Butter, .15 oz, are on a Megasaver sale all month long for $1.99
Purchase 1=$2 Register Reward
Final cost FREE!

Select Edge & Skintimate Shaving Gel $2.99=$3RR
Final cost FREE!

Bayer Meter/Crest Deal

*************************
This is a great week to roll Register Rewards back and forth! The Colgate and the Edge or Skinitimate will roll great back and forth, as well as, the Scunci and Chapstick! Fun week!:)

Freebies & Moneymakers

Mentos Gum is on a MegaSaver month long sale, priced at 2/$2
You will NEED to purchase 2 or else the price will be $1.49 per pack
Use two $1 coupons from the 3/1SS
Final cost 2 packs for FREE!

FREE Glade Soy candles
Check out this post for details!

Just For Men hair care products $8.29
Use the $2 coupons from here
Plus use $1.50 Easysaver coupon (on pg 11)
Pay $4.79
Plus submit for the free after rebate
Final cost FREE, plus a $3.50 moneymaker!

Other Great Deals

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner buy one at $2.99 get one free
Use two .75 coupons from the 3/15SS
Final cost ONLY .75 each!
*There is also a $3 Lysol Rebate available when your purchase 3 Lysol products.

Bertolli Oven Bake Dinner $5.99
Use the $2 coupon from here
Final cost $3.99!

Chex Mix Snacks .99
Use the .50 coupon from the 2/22SS
Final cost ONLY .49 per bag!

Coffee Mate 16oz liquid 2/$3
Use the $1 off one coupon from here or here
Final cost ONLY .50 each!

Breyer’s Ice Cream buy 1 at $6.29 get one free
Use 2 .75 coupons from the 4/5RP
Final cost $2.40 per carton!

Ajax Dish Detergent .89 with in-ad coupon
Use the .20 coupon from the 3/29SS
Final cost .69!

Skippy Peanut Butter- buy 1 at $3.29 get one free
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 4/5RP
Or the .40 coupon from here
Final cost as low as $1.14 per jar!

Folgers coffee $4.99 with in ad coupon
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5RP
Final cost $3.99!

Hefty One Zip Storage Bags buy one at $3.29 get one free
Use 2 .55 coupons from the 1/25 or 3/29RP
Final cost $1.09 each!

ROC Skincare products are $5 off
Prices starting at $4.99
Use the $3 coupon from here
Final cost as low as $1.99!

Excedrin Pain Relief 24 ct. tablets or Express Gels buy 1 at $4.79 get 1 free
Use 2 $2 coupons from here
Final cost ONLY .40 each!

New to Walgreen's shopping?!?
Check out these posts here and here!

Still have questions?!?
Check out this Walgreen's Q&A post!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list of Walgreens deals.
I always check here when putting my deals together for the week. Thanks for your efforts.
http://couponkatie.com/best-deals-for-walgreens-week-4-12/

Lisa B said...

Thanks for making the list. Now I just need to get the paper!

**Wanted to tell you that I played the Baja Blast game this morning and won!!!

Hip2Save said...

Lisa,
That is so awesome!:)

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Kashi cereal that was 3/$10 this week, or is it Kellogs or both?

Hip2Save said...

Anon,
It's for both. I just didn't post the Kashi since there aren't any coupons available. Wish there were, though. I LOVE Kashi!

Anonymous said...

I think the Go Organic coupon book that is out in Kroger stores this month has a $1 or $1.50/2 in it. We love it too!

Bethany said...

I went to Walgreens today to roll my register rewards and found Bic Soliel razors on clearance for $1.89 I had a coupon for $2 off and they wouldn't let me use the coupon. They also wouldn't ring the item up for $2 either. My grouchy cashier said something about accounting fraud, is this true? Do you know anything about their policy for instances like this?

WiJoyMom said...

The Lysol rebate says, "3 different LYSOL products you purchased" so, don't count on all the toilet bowl cleaner working for this.

Last time Kmart did their double coupons, I purchased the bathroom disinfectant spray/free with the coupon doubling.

So, if I purchase the toilet bowl cleaner and do the spray/from Kmart...I need 1 more Lysol product to get the $3 rebate.

Janessa said...

My Walgreens doesn't have the PB two for one or the Shaving cream. Do I have a bad Walgreens? What gives??? Also, I can't get the coupon decoder to work and I've emailed them several times. Any pointers? I'm a commissary shopper myself so since there are no "sales" the coupons sure do help!

Anonymous said...

The Skippy coupon is in the 4/5 Unilever.

Unknown said...

I went to walgreens today and the chapstick and scunci RR's didn't print. Do the RR deals expire? Also is there a surefire way to know if you are going to get the RR on a product?

Unknown said...

@Bethany -- my walgreens gave me a hard time last week. I had a $2 coupon for a $1.99 product. The cashier wasn't going to let me use it, so I asked her to just reduce the amount of the coupon. She grumbled a bunch about how the managers were cracking down on coupon usage and how it was "her ass that would get chewed out."

Hip2Save said...

jenschulze,

Sorry for the confusion, but the reason you did not get the RR's is because these deals don't start till tomorrow-4/12.

I always post the following weeks deals a day early, so everyone can get their coupons ready... so go tomorrow and the RR's should print fine!:)

Hip2Save said...

Oh and I forgot to mention that the chapstick RR should have printed. This is a monthly deal. Did you get the correct variety-Chapstick 100 % Naturals or True Shimmer Lip Balm or Butter, .15 oz?

Nester Rob said...

Good deals - I am new to your site, my wife has been coming on for a while now and has been teaching several others about couponing - your site is one of her favorites. Last night she also put together her Walgreens list and we posted it on our new family blog site Family Nester

Walgreens Deals April 12-18

fran said...

Did you change something on your site? Now when I click to see the comments, I get the hand with "!" mark and a message saying I have to hit "Control" while I am clicking. It seems this is now a pop up blocker that is being blocked on my computer. Do you know anything about this? Before when I went into comments, I'd get a pop up asking "This site contains secure and non secure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items?" Tonight, it's doesn't seem so easy to access the comments. Help! Thanks.

Nester Rob said...

Fran,
I am not sure if hip2save has made any changes. The popup blocker for secure and non-secure is a feature available in your web browser. My guess is that it is a google search bar or something similar that is the offender. There should be a location or button on the search bar that you can activate to allow popups from hip2save.

Anonymous said...

fran,

mine did the same thing. Ususally I can go directly to her blog but know theres a popup blocker. wonder what happened.

Hip2Save said...

Sorry, guys. I have had so many emails with readers wanting me to change the links, so that they open in a new window and not the same one. I have changed that now, as I'm sure you've noticed. If it's more annoying let me know and I'll change it back.

I just thought it may be easier, since others have commented that they like to remain in the same spot on my site while clicking on a link. I hope that makes sense.

Nester Rob said...

Fran,
The issues you are seeing is typically just with Internet Explorer. It is not seen with Firefox another type of browser I highly recommend.

Anonymous said...

My crest toothbrush coupon from the 3/29 insert doesn't seem like it will work...it is either the

Colgate Kids Toothpaste or Toothbrush any

Colgate adult manual or powered Toothbrush

Did anyone try this?

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post but Schick Intuition razors and refills (certain style - green color) is on clearance for 2.89 and 3/22 S there is a $4.00 off coupon. It will like this

Buy 3 razor or refills = 8.67 (2.89x3)
Use 2 4.00 off coupon

Total = .67 for 3 razors or refills

fran said...

Thanks all, for the responses. What I explained before is new, like H2S
stated. The secure and non secure thing pops up only on certain blogs. Thanks Nester Rob for the info to turn the pop up blocker off. I do sometimes, but I'm a little wary doing that. There was a coupon for Colgate that I couldn't print unless I turned it off-I never printed that coupon.

Hip2Save, I know your site is OK, because I'm on it every day, I just don't trust every site. I am confused when you said people want to go into a new window. When I click "comments", it takes me to another window. Maybe you can answer this for me? If I click to go to another site, I used to get a full page, now it's a tiny bar that I have to maximize. Is there a way I can get my whole screen back? Also, yes I would like the way you had it before-that's just my opinion. You do what's best for you. Again, thanks for all you do for everyone.

Jenna said...

I like it opening in a new window but I'll keep coming back regardless. Thanks for all you do!

Janna said...

Hi there! Just wanted to share my scenario on the Vaseline RR deal:
buy 6 Vaseline lotion at 2.46(reg price is 3.29 and the bottle as 30% MORE--then 25% off is 2.46 ea) and use 6- 1.00 of any Vaseline (200 ml or larger)...get SIX lotions for $2.76 plus tax after RR.

LOVE your site! Thanks!

fran said...

Hip2Save, Thanks so much. That makes it much easier. You're a doll.

Hip2Save said...

Janna,
Thanks for the tip! I'll have to post that great deal scenario soon!

Fran,
You are very welcome!:)

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

I also saw excedrin tablets on clearance for $1.75-2.49 (it was marked as 2/49 but rang up as only $1.75). Then use the IP $2 coupons and you've got a GREAT deal!

Anonymous said...

Can I receive RR for Colgate Max White or Max Fresh Toothbrush if i use 3.50 RR from colgate (last week RR)

Jaden Paige said...

Hey, so I was wondering... Do you have like a tutorial on here anywhere about Walgreens??? I know this seems like a silly question... but I have never shopped there before and am not quite sure about the differences between easy saver and register rebates and all of that?? I have one near me, and I see you snag all this stuff for free all the time, but I don't know exactly how to go about it. Also, how do you get so many doubles of coupons from SS & PG, etc? Do you just buy extra papers, or do you have a secret?

Thanks for your help! I hope to start shopping the walgreens bargains soon... Also, if you have the time to answer just one more- what is your method of organization to remember what you need to do for all the deals at the stores? I try and plan ahead of time, but most of the time I end up running around the store like a chicken with my head cut off, and I forget to use some of the best coupons in those moments!

Anonymous said...

Jaden-

It is on the side of her page...Walgreens 101 or something :)

Hip2Save said...

Jaden,

Yes, it is on the lower right side of my site under store guides. check it out and let me know if you have any other questions.

Hip2Save said...

Anonymous,
You won't be able to receive another RR since they're both Colgate products.

Anonymous said...

Went to my Walgreen's yesterday and bought a Colgate Total White toothpaste and no RR printed. I thought that went through 4/25, does anybody know? There was NO sign on the shelf anymore, but there was a sign last week and I did get the RR last week when I was in the same store!

Sarah said...

Look for the Scunci hair bands on clearance. I found them on clearance at my store today for $1.19 and the $2 RR still printed!

Lori said...

I called about the Lysol rebate today and they told me that if you did a BOGO deal that the free one didn't count even if it was a different item. :0(