Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Children's Place: 50% off Clearance + More!



Currently, The Children's Place is offering up an additional 50% off all clearance in-stores! I've also heard Halloween costumes are discounted 50% too. Plus, you can use the 15% off printable coupon to save even more! I'm guessing you'll be able to snag some awesome deals! I'm planning on going tomorrow and am hoping to stock up on summer clothes for next year!

If you don't want to head to the store, you can also go here and shop online! They have an additional 50% off clearance too and you can use this web code K6999 to get an additional 15% off your order! Shipping is a flat rate of $5 no matter how many items you purchase.

They have lots of items for boys and girls priced at less than $5. Plus, the 15% off coupon makes these already awesome prices even better! I snatched up quite a few accessories (belts, headbands and tights) for my daughter! They'll make great little stocking stuffers! I also snagged these shoes for a baby shower gift! Aren't they adorable?

Have fun shopping!

9 comments:

Tara S said...

is the price in red the final price or will there be an extra 50 % off that....the little bootie shoes they are 4.99 or will it be an extra 50 % off that cause thats the clearance price?

Anonymous said...

I think that is the final price, I think it said that the price reflects the 50% discount...I have noticed though it is better to go to Childrens Place, especially and outlet if you have one close by cause it seems the prices are even cheaper there than online....I love Childrens Place...Thanks for the coupon=)

Hip2Save said...

The online prices shown reflect the additional 50% off discount, but don't forget that you can use the 15% off code to save even more!:)

Tara S said...

ok thanks for the quick feedback....i've got a bunch of stores around me so i am gonna check there first and try to save a little more!

Anonymous said...

If you want to snag a $32 nursing cover for only $8.95 (shipping) head over to uddercovers.com and enter code CHORUS when you checkout. I ordered mine today, they're beautiful, great shower gift too! I love your site, thank you for all you share :)

Anonymous said...

I was at TCP last night and used my 15% coupon and bought 2 really cute baby tops w/snaps and a set of socks all for $7.00! The socks weren't on Clearance but the tops were. :)

Anonymous said...

I got 12 shirts for less than $43 shipped! Woo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

Went to the store today, no clearance at all! Glad I ordered online!

Anonymous said...

I just ordered 11 pieces for my daughter and son for only $40.00.. so excited they so need winter clothes! Thanks!