Saturday, March 7, 2009

Walgreens: Deals for the Week (3/8-3/14)



***There are lots of great clearance deals at Walgreens right now. Check out these posts here, here and here, so you can keep your eye out for all these products!

Monthly Free After EasySaver R ebates

Advanced Memory Formula (45 ct) soft gels $19.99
$19.99 EasySaver Rebate
Final cost FREE!

Axe Hair Care $5.99
$5.99 EasySaver Rebate
Final cost FREE!

Wal-Zyr 24 hr allergy relief 5ct $3.99
$3.99 EasySaver Rebate
Final cost FREE!

Extra Strength Headache Relief 20ct gel $2.99
$2.99 EasySaver Rebate
Final cost FREE!

Other EasySaver Rebates Worth Doing

Butterball Chicken Broth (14.5 oz) cans $.79 each
Purchase 13 cans for a total of $10.27
Then use the in ad coupon, which will make each can .69
Pay $8.97
Then Submit for the $5 EasySaver rebate
Final cost ONLY $3.97 for all 13 cans!

Register Reward Deals

Purchase $25 worth of Huggies Diapers or Training Pants Jumbo pks ($10 each)=$10RR
Buy 3 packages for a total of $30
Use the three $5 Huggies coupons from here
Or $3 Huggies coupons from here
Plus use the $1 Walgreens coloring book coupon
(will take off $3 for the 3 Huggies Diapers purchased)
Final cost as low as 3 packages for ONLY $2 total!
If you don't have the Walgreens coloring book, then your total would be 3 packages for $5.
**Don't forget you can submit these receipts to the Caregivers Marketplace and get even more money back!

Gillette gamer razors $8.99=$4RR
Use the $4 coupon from the 2/8PG
Final cost .99!

Crest Pro-health Toothpaste (4.2 oz) $2.49=$1RR
Use the $1 coupon from the 2/8PG
Or the .75 coupon from the 3/1PG
Final cost as low as .49!

Advil PM (16 ct) $4.49=$2RR
Use $2 printable from here
Final cost .49!

Buy 1 Irish Spring Body wash $4.49=RR for a FREE Irish Spring Body Wash
Final cost $2.25 each!

Skintimate or Edge shave gel $1.99=$1RR
Final cost .99!
You can sign up on Skintimate.com and they'll send you special offers and free stuff!

Coca Cola products (12 pks) 4/$13=$3RR (on 4)
Final cost $2.50 per 12 pack!

Right Guard or Dry Idea deodorant $2.99=$2RR
Final cost .99!

Freebies & Moneymakers

Garnier Hair Care Product $2.99
Use the $2 EasySaver coupon
Plus use the $1 coupon from the 2/8 or 3/8RP
Final cost FREE!

Coffee Mate Creamer buy one at $2.49 get one free
Purchase two and use two $1.50 coupons from here
Or use $1 or $1.50/2 coupons from here
Final cost as low as FREE, plus a .50 moneymaker!

Glade Sense & Spray or Lasting Impressions $7.99
Buy 2 for a total of $15.98
Use Walgreens $4 coupon (will take off $8)
Plus use one buy one get one free coupon from here, here or here
and one $3 or $4 coupon from here or from the 2/8SS for the one you're not getting free
Final cost as low as FREE plus a possible $4 moneymaker!

Revlon Emery Boards (10 ct) $1.59
Use Walgreens $1 EasySaver coupon
Plus use $1 coupon from the 2/8RP
Final cost FREE plus a moneymaker

Colgate Total Toothpaste 4 oz. $3.49
Use Walgreens $2.50 EasySaver coupon
Plus use $1.50 coupon from All You or the $1 coupon from the 2/22SS or from here
Final cost as low as FREE, plus a .50 moneymaker!

Sambucol Cold & Flu Relief (30 tablets) $12.99
Use Walgreens $10 EasySaver coupon
Plus use $4 coupon from here
(This is a PDF coupon, so you'll be able to stock up!)
Final cost FREE plus a $1 moneymaker!

Other Great Deals

Aquafresh toothpaste (6.4 oz) .99 with In ad coupon
Use the .75 coupon from the 1/4SS or from here
Final cost .24!

Blue Diamonds Nuts (6 oz) buy one at $3.49 get one free
Purchase two and use two .50 coupon from here
Final cost 2/$2.49, just $1.25 each!

Smart Balance Spread buy one at $2.99 get one free
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 2/1RP
Final cost $1 each!

L’Oreal Foundation, Powder, Blush or Concealer Buy one get one Free
Use the $2 and $3 coupons from the 1/4 or 2/1RP
Final cost ?

Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color $5.99
Use the Walgreens $2 EasySaver coupon
Plus use $2 coupon from the 12/7RP
Final cost $1.99!

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes $2
Use the $1 coupon from the 2/1SS
Final cost ONLY $1!

Boost Products buy one get one 50% off
(prices starting at $8.99)
Use two $3 coupons from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost as low as 2/$7.49, just $3.74 each!

Red Baron Pizza 2/$5
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 3/1RP
Final cost $2 per pizza!

Noxzema Bikini Shavers (3 ct) $2.99
Use the Walgreens $2 EasySaver coupon
Final cost .99!
Join the Noxzema Shaving squad and you'll receive promotions and offers
(hopefully a coupon!)

Curel Targeted Therapy Foot Cream or hand cream (3.5 oz.) $5.49
Use Walgreens $2 EasySaver coupon
Plus use $1 coupon from the 1/11SS
Final cost $2.49
(Be on the lookout for Clearance Curel products and use the $2 & $1 coupon on them)

Rogaine 30 day supply $29.99
(there may be some on clearance too)
Use Walgreens $7 EasySaver coupon
Plus us $10 coupon from here
Final cost only $12.99 or less if you can find Rogaine on clearance!



New to Walgreen's shopping?!?
Check out these posts here and here!

Still have questions?!?
Check out this Walgreen's Q&A post!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

44 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

Does anyone know if you have to use the $5 coupon on just the gentle care or will it work on all diapers? Im not doing the deal until monday so if anyone knows please let me know :0)

Angela said...

The Glade coupon: the one $3 or $4 coupon link to use for the one you're not getting free says that the deal has expired. Of course, I don't have the coupon from the 2/8SS. Boo. :(

Andrea said...

How many times can you use each Easy Saver coupon? I have a bunch of $1.50 off of Colgate Total, and I'm wondering if there's a limit or if it'd still work if I bought a ton. Anyone know?

Kate said...

Just an FYI, the twizzlers $2/2 is only for packages 16.4 oz or larger and the ones on sale are the 12-16 oz.

mjandcasey.blogspot.com said...

The right guard MQ from ss 2/8 says you get $1.00 off of a 4pk. So you can't use it on the individual deodarant, but it's still is a deal at 99 cents!

Hip2Save said...

Thanks for letting me know. I will go ahead and remove the twizzlers deal.

Hip2Save said...

Andrea,

You ONLY need to use one EasySaver coupon and it will deduct $2.50 off each one purchased, so lets say you purchased 8 toothpaste, then you'll just hand over one $2.50 EasySaver coupon and it will deduct $20!

The cashier can always limit the amount you purchase, but the EasySaver coupon will not.

Hip2Save said...

You are right about the Right Guard. I will go ahead and remove that coupon.

Anonymous said...

$5 diaper coupons worked great! I was able to buy Gentle Care and Baby Dry.

The coffee mate deal did not work. I bought 4 and tried to use 4 MFQ's. The first 2 worked fine, but the 3rd and 4th beeped. They would not adjust the price down.

I also did the Glade deals with the BOGO MFQ, $4 MFQ, and $4 ESQ. Made a lot of money on those!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to buy colgate total with a .1 overage (IP+IVC), will the register beep if I don't have a filter? This question's also for Sambucol. Thanks oh & 1 more thing if I have RR, mfg or ip, wag ad, ivc, which one can give them first?

Mommy2aQT said...

#1) Positive: Simbocol is $10.99 at my store so after $4 printable and $10 esr= +$3.01 MM

#2) Negative: Butterball chicken broth is reg. priced at $.79 and only $.10 off with coupon which means I have to buy 13 cans for the $5 MIR and the deal is not very good that way. Still get cans for $.31 each, but that's a lot more OOP then if they were priced at $1.19 reg.

*One more thing, cashier wouldn't let me use the $1.50 colgate coupon with the $2.50 ers!! Whatever...

ThriftyPuppy said...

There appears to be a hidden RR deal on the Post cereal - I bought 4 and got back a $4 RR today. Grape Nuts are normally $4.79 in my store, but on sale this week 2/$5. Use the $1/2 Q from 1/25 or 3/8 SS. After Q and RR = $1 each box!

Elizabeth said...

My Walgreens would only use the $5 coupon for Gentle Care diapers (up to size 3) and the $3 coupons could only be used on Natural Fit diapers.

Still a great deal on diapers!

Anonymous said...

Do you know if you have to buy all butterball in one transaction or can you have two transaction and still submit for the $5 rebate? Thank you!
My store was already out of Coffe Mate at 10am-wow!
Diapers were awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this great site. It's helped me save a lot of money. Does anyone know if clearance items work towards ESR? I found 4 Energizer battery packages clearanced for $2.50. I bought 3 of them, hoping they qualify for the $15 rebate on 3. Any ideas if that will work or not? Thanks!

Julie said...

I found three boxes of Rogaine on clearance at WAGS yesterday for $7 each. With the $7 Easy Saver coupon, all three boxes were free! Can't beat that!

I enjoy your blog!

Julie
www.luv2bfrugal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My 5.00 diapers coupons beeped. I asked for a manager and the cashier manually entered them as 5.00 man. coupon. Anyone else have problems???

Anonymous said...

My 5.00 diapers coupons beeped. I asked for a manager and the cashier manually entered them as 5.00 man. coupon. Anyone else have problems???

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am learning away here, and focusing on wag's as that's all we have here - I have a quick question, if anyone could help me? What are register rewards? Where are they listed/found, do they just ring up at the register? At first I thought they were the rebates, but that not right, is it? Thank you so much for you help and this blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

I did my Walgreens run this afternoon and actually picked up 68 cents. However, I just realized after reading these comments that I didn't buy enough broth to qualify for the $5. My broth was only $6.75 before coupons. Can I buy something else Conagra for $3.25 to complete the deal or does it all have to be on the same receipt? They also wouldn't let me use the $5 coupon for the Perfect 10 because it was more than the amount of the product. I was able to use WAGS coupons with MQ for overage though......can't figure out how they work it out sometimes!

Hip2Save said...

JJJ,

I always hand my coupons over in this order- EasySaver coupons, then manuf. coupons, and finally RRS. Its always best to hand over the EasySaver coupons 1st because then when you use the manuf. coupon the cash register won't realize that the EasySaver coupon already deducted a certain amount, that way you can get overage when both coupons are combined. If you handed over the manuf. coupon 1st, then the EasySaver coupon may beep since it will know the amount the manuf. coupon deducted from the item. I hope that makes sense.

When you buy the Sambucol-1st hand over the EasySaver coupon, then the manuf. coupon, then the RR. Make sure you have a filler for this item, since it wil create overage. You will need a filler for the Colgate too.

Hip2Save said...

ThriftyPuppy,

Great find! I will try to find out more about this hidden deal. Thanks so much for the info!

Hip2Save said...

Anon,

You can buy Butterball broth in more then one transactions. Just remember to submit all your receipts to get the $5 back!

Hip2Save said...

Michelle,

Yes, clearance items will qualify for the rebate. As long as you buy the correct items specified in the EasySaver booklet you should be good to go. I've done this before with clearance items and have always gotten my rebates.

Hip2Save said...

If any of you are new and have questions about walgreens and what Register Rewards are, then scroll down to the right hand side of my site and you will see a place that has all my store guides. I have two Walgreens store guides and one Walgreens Q & A post. Read those and then if you have other questions let me know.

Jenny said...

I am so glad I checked back here. I went and bought 9 cans of broth, but they were only 79 cents each.

I need to go back and buy more for the $5 off deal.

I used a $10 RR for my purchase today and only paid $3.28. I saved over $34! Plus, after I buy a few more broths, I will get back $5!

Thanks!

Hip2Save said...

I'm sorry about the Butterball Broth price not being correct. At my store they were only .79 each (before coupons) too. I went ahead and updated the post. You will need to purchase a total of 13 cans. You can purchase these in separate transactions throughout the week if you want.

avaught said...

Just wanted to let you all know about MORE Qs that will help you with this stuff!


When I got home, I realized all the Glade Sense and Spray and Lasting Impressions have $3Q's in them!!!

Also, the Advil PM had $2Q peelies on them!

HTH!!!

Anonymous said...

I bought several items... Razor, 3 packs of diapers, 4 Glade Sense and Spray and 2 Glade Fans, 3 packs of gum, cereal, etc...

I was always told to give RR's first, then MFQ's, and then ESQ's. I did and had no issues on the overage. The ESQ's came up as a MFQ, but listed the item's name specifically. The MFQ's just said MFQ and the amount taken off.

Whenever I give ESQs first the MFQ's beep. Does anyone else give coupons in this order?

Mariah Robins said...

so can you have multiple reg. rewards in one transaction? Can I get 4 things of shaving cream and get 4 $1 register rewards or do I have to do seperate transactions? there is a lot of good stuff this week and I want to keep it as simple as possible-mainly for the cashiers...

Hip2Save said...

Mariah,

You will NOT be able to purchase 4 Shaving Creams in the same transaction and get 4 $1RRs... you will actually ONLY end up getting 1 $1RR, so make sure to seperate your transaction for each Shaving Cream you purchase.

Tianna said...

I bought my Huggies today and on top of the RR, I also got a $5 off Enfamil coupon. I did the deal twice and got two coupons!

Cetelia said...

Is it possible to work the Huggies diaper deal (3 packs for $5) more than once?

Hip2Save said...

You can do the Huggies deal as many times as you like. Just make sure to do each deal in a seperate transaction.

Anonymous said...

I hand over my coupons the same way as anonymous does. RR, Man.Q and then Easy Saver. Works without any beeps. I got overage for Sambucol, Colgate, Revlon Beauty Tools and trial size Johnson's Beauty Care.

Kristalyn said...

I did the Glade deal today. I didn't have any extra MQs except for the BOGO. I gave them the ES first, but then the BOGO only deducted 4 dollars, so I ended up still paying 4 dollars.

I'm thinking of going back with the coupon that was in the package and buying one more 'cuz I still have a BOGO...does anyone know if I should give the MQ or the BOGO first, or if it matters?

Hip2Save said...

Hand over the BOGO first, so they take off the correct amount ($7.99). Then hand over your other coupons.

Anonymous said...

Coffeemate Creamer?

They don't let me use two coupons for two creamer since they said it's buy one get one free. So, I only can use one coupon for one item. There were so many people in the line, so I just paid for it.

But, still good deal.

Tks!

Becky

Andrew and Nicki Drysdale said...

Does anyone know where I can find more $1/1 Garnier coupons?

Thank you!

Hip2Save said...

I've heard from others Rite Aid has a $1 Garnier tear pad coupon. I've also seen these coupons at Kmart too.

Anonymous said...

The Sambucol coupon is not working. Is there another page where I can get it? I am going to Wags this afternoon and wanted to get some overage... :(

Hip2Save said...

Oh that stinks! It looks like they must have removed it from their site.

Jenny said...

I was curious if anyone else wasn't able to claim the $5 on the Butterball chicken broth?

I claimed them online and it says the receipts are valid, but no items qualify.

Oh well, at least we will never run out of chicken broth. LOL!

Hip2Save said...

Jenny,
I would call them. You should have qualified for the $5 rebate if you purchased $10 total before coupons.